Rome, Italy, 6th April 2011 – Toshiba UK today announces its 2011 product range, including the first CEVO Engine powered TV, 3D-enabled Satellite laptops, brand new Blu-ray players and two new Camileo high definition camcorders. Toshiba also today announces Toshiba Places, a cloud-based portal that enables users to access and share content across a variety of devices.
Toshiba launches premium REGZA WL and REGZA YL 3D PRO-LED TV series
- Toshiba unveils first REGZA TVs to feature CEVO Engine processing platform
- CEVO Engine processing combines with new PRO-LED panel technology for stunning image quality including powerful 2D-3D conversion
- Award winning JACOB JENSEN DESIGN collaboration continues
- Toshiba Places provides instant access to personal, cloud-based content
Toshiba launches REGZA VL 3D LED TV Series
- Toshiba launches new LED TVs delivering excellent 3D experience for all to enjoy
- New Toshiba Places platform provides interactive personal content on demand
- Leading audio visual and Smart TV technologies provides exceptional all round performance
Toshiba launches new REGZA SL and UL LED TVs
- Toshiba Places gives instant access to a wide range of content
- Enhanced picture technologies provide optimal performance
- Personal TV delivers exceptional tailored viewing experience
Toshiba unveils Toshiba Places – access, bookmark, share
- Toshiba Places is a new, cloud-based portal that enables users to seamlessly access and share content across multiple devices, including TVs, multimedia tablets, PCs and laptops.
Toshiba launches new Satellite P-series premium 3D multimedia laptops
- 3D-ready screen, 3D Blu-ray™ playback and 2D-to-3D conversion
- Four new models available in 39.6cm (15.6”) and 43.9cm (17.3”) screen sizes
- Second generation Intel® processors and NVIDIA® graphics offer leading multimedia performance
Toshiba launches new Satellite L-series multimedia laptops
- 2D-to-3D image conversion and external 3D playback provide a next generation multimedia experience
- Integrated Onkyo speakers deliver immersive sound to match stunning visuals
- Latest Intel® or AMD processors offer exceptional all round performance
Toshiba launches 2011 Blu-ray™ player range
- Two new Blu-ray™ players provide exceptional high definition performance
- BDX3200 offers stunning, next generation 3D Blu-ray™ playback
- Dolby® TrueHD ensures both models deliver punchy, cinematic sound
Toshiba launches the new Camileo P100 and the Camileo B10 high definition camcorders
- Advanced zoom captures long distance shots in HD quality
- Camileo Upload button instantly shares videos with social networks
- Camileo P100 3’’ LCD touchscreen provides total control and flexibility
- Slim, compact Camileo B10 offers Full HD performance and easy operation
Visit Toshiba’s website for the latest product details, specifications and more: www.toshiba.co.uk
Alternatively, connect with Toshiba on our social media channels:
www.facebook.com/toshibauk; www.twitter.com/toshibauk; www.youtube.com/uktoshiba
Toshiba is a world leader and innovator in pioneering high technology, a diversified manufacturer and marketer of advanced electronic and electrical products spanning digital consumer products; electronic devices and components; power systems, including nuclear energy; industrial and social infrastructure systems; and home appliances.
Toshiba was founded in 1875, and today operates a global network of more than 730 companies, with 204,000 employees worldwide and annual sales surpassing 6.2 trillion yen (US$75 billion).
Visit Toshiba's web site at www.toshiba.co.jp/index.htm.